Expenses for students are a combination of tuition, delivery fees, technology fees and textbooks. Distance students are assessed resident tuition regardless of their location.
- ISU Distance Graduate Tuition: $466/credit. The Certificate has six 3-credit courses.
- Agronomy Department Delivery fee: $175 for each 3-credit course. This is cost for online course delivery.
- ISU Technology Fees: depends on the number of credits/semester.
- $46 if 4 credits or less (one graduate course)
- $69 if over 4 credits (2 graduate courses)
- Textbook costs: these will vary with each course. Some courses do not require texts, and some texts are used in more than one course
Example of costs to take one 3-credit course (in U.S. dollars):
- Tuition: $1,398
- Delivery Fee: $175
- Technology Fee: $46
- Total: $1,519
Totals: students can expect to spend between $10,000 - $11,000 U.S. dollars for the Certificate program.